Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Robin and Tape Measures

If you can see the yellow in the center of this picture you will see a baby Robin's mouth wide open.  Hubby was able to get this much of a picture but no more because of all the leaves on our Trumpet Vine.

Here are the last 5 tape measures I finished.  I need to get a few more because I have had several people ask me if I would sell them one.  So for $7.50 each plus shipping I will mail one or more to you. I think they would make great little gifts for sewing friends.  I have enjoyed making them.




5 comments:

  1. Your tape measures are wonderful. Sounds like you have a little business going. I think I am going to need one too. Great secret pal gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got quite a prodution line going. The flowers are really pretty on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our robins have all flown the nest. I've seen them around the yard though! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! Those are awesome!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.