Monday, August 6, 2012

Critter and Playing With Yarn

I saw this squirrel coming down my fence with a whole ear of corn.  He must have gotten it from the neighbor across the street.

I found this Christmas stocking pattern and had to try it.  It is okay but not something I would probably make again.

I saw an ornament like this and thought it looked easy to make.  The one on the left is the pattern that was with the picture.  I made up the one on the right.  Which one do you like better?  I need to get some Christmas ribbon before I make anymore.


I think they might sell well at the church bazaar in Nov.

4 comments:

  1. That's a big ear of corn for that critter to be carrying around!!

    I think I like your snowflake better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have some crocheted stockings like that! I like the snowflake on the right. The points on that one look nicer. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that squirrel was happy!
    I agree, your snowflake looks best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch the squirrel, we have a feeder for them. I also have crochet the little stocking and made snowflakes that you have to starch to make them stiff. I don't crochet much any more, maybe i will get back in to it, i have a lot of pattern from annie attic a very good crochet pattern books. You have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.