Saturday, February 9, 2013

PIF and FOOD

This is the PIF gift I got from Terry from a FaceBook PIF.  A great piece of fabric was the wrapping and a beautiful bright table topper was the gift.  She also brought me the cute frosted glass mushroom with a battery operated tea light that goes under it.  She made it from 2 glass items that she frosted herself. I can't wait till it is dark enough to see it with the light on under it.




 For lunch we made a Cheeseburger Crescent Casserole.  
It is:
 1 pound of ground beef browned and drained
1/2 C. ketchup
1/4 C. dill relish
1 1/2 C. shredded American cheese ( save 1/2 C. for on top)
1 can (8oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

Heat oven to 375 degrees.  In skillet you did the hamburger in put it back in and add ketchup, relish an 1 C. of the cheese.  Heat till hot.  Pour into a 9 or 10 inch glass pie plate.

Separate dough into 8 triangles and roll up 1 inch on the short side of each triangle.  Place on top of mixture with the points to the center of the pie.  Make sure they do not over lap each other.  Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.  Bake for 15 to 20 min. or until the cheese on top melts.

 I would omit the relish if I made it again but it was very good.  

 We also had a crock pot of baked beans.  They to were very good.


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the gifts! And thanks for lunch...it was yummy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mushroom is brilliant, I can imagine how lovely it is at night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great table topper and I love the mushroom! What a great creative idea! The food looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.