Friday, June 21, 2013

Bushes and Flowers

These are the 3 Rose of Sharon bushes that got moved on Wed.  I love the way they make the side of the new barn look like it has been there awhile and breaks up the long gray side.


Row 6 of the Hexie Flower quilt top for Terry.  One more row to go with 3 flowers and 31 white hexies.  The white ones will fill in like the white ones at the top.   I can't wait to see it finished.  Maybe by the end of the weekend.  Then she is going to finish it however she decides to do it.


2 comments:

  1. The rose of sharon look great there! And of course I love the hexies. I can't believe you're almost done already! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how many you would have to do, it's beautiful. Can't wait to see what Terry will do with it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.