Monday, July 29, 2013

Blankets

I found some nice flannel in my stash when we cleaned the sewing room and decided to make blankets out of it.  These 2 are double thick tied doll blankets.  I sewed them right sides together leaving a space to turn.  Turned them right side out and then sewed all around the edges about 14 inch in from the edges, which also sewed the opening shut.  I then marked about 6 inches apart and tied them. They will be nice for dolls.


These 2 are double thick baby blankets that I also tied.  These were done the same way as the doll blankets but they are larger.  These are going to Project Linus.


2 comments:

  1. They look great! And that's a bit more fabric used up! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quick and easy project, they'll be much loved by someone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.