Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Quilt Finish and Flowers

I just finished my Wiggly Whimsy Quilt from Terry's sew along.  I love it.  Thanks Terry for nudging me into doing it.  It came out very nice.  I did tie it and brought the backing around to the front for the binding.  Click for a better look.  I will post better pictures later because this one is not my best.  It is getting dark here and the lighting was not good.


These are along the church parking lot.  I went up there to pin my quilt because I have no place big enough to do it.  We put 3 tables together and it worked great.


3 comments:

  1. Your wiggly whimsy looks great! I'm glad you were able to get it all finished today! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in your quilt. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous. So glad you joined in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.