Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flowers and New Valances

These are the flowers now in bloom.  I have never had this many blooms on this Clematis before.




Red Peony I got from my friend Sara.




This is what was hanging at my windows in the living room for a long time.  I have sheers and a valance at those windows.


This is the fabric I got on sale for $2.49 a yard and I am loving it since it is hanging at the windows.


This is my north window.  Some of the sheers are pulled back so I can watch the birds.


This is the south window.  The left side looks darker because it looks out to our closed in porch.  My ceiling is really white and so are my walls.  The sun coming in made it hard to get a good picture.


3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty! The new valances really brighten up the living room! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies but we just do not have them in south Florida.

    Love your new valances, such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, it really brings out the leaves above

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.