Thursday, May 1, 2014

This and That

We put out the birdbath the other day and the neighbor cats soon found it for a good drink.





These are the clouds Tues. after a all morning rain.  More rain to come later that night.



Flowers in bloom right now.







Last of the doll quilts kits that a friend ask me to sew up for her to give to The Giving Doll Project.


Sorry the picture is not up right but I forgot to change it.  This is fabric that was gifted to me.  It is all cut in 4 inch squares.  What shall I make with it?  It is all nice fabric.


3 comments:

  1. Those cats are too funny! Love the fabric you got! I'd make a big scrappy quilt out of them...or several smaller ones to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic gift, have fun playing with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Maybe a scrappy type quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.