Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This and That.

Here is what is happening around here. Here are 3 bottle covers I made for friends.



I saw these cute monster corner bookmarks made on plastic canvas.  And had to try them.  I think any kid would love them.


My first block of the Charming Star sew along with Terry.  It really is square but it is laying on the curve of the love seat.


Yesterday's sunrise.



A friend lent me this book and I could not put it down once I started it.  Beautiful quilts made by Goldie.  The name Is Desert Trader   The life & quilts of Goldie Tracy Richmond  By Carolyn O'Bagy Davis.  It is well worth reading.


4 comments:

  1. Your first block looks great...keep up the good work! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Love your star block. hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those bookmarks, great fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a lot of breads! Here I thought I did well to get the few made that I did!!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.