Tuesday, December 9, 2014

More Blocks and A Gift

Here are the next 7 blocks for my Charming Star Quilt.  Only 6 more to go.


Hubby went out to the Ohio Warehouse open house near us on Fri. and came home with this for me. He got it for just a few dollars.  It is a beautiful picture but the best part is the candles in the windows light up and flicker.


This is with the lights on.  Sorry it is blurry but it was very hard to get a good picture.  I just love it.  I will hang it after Christmas.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture! I can't wait to see it in person! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighted candles. That looks great. Nice blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done well with those blocks, not long before you have another finish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.