Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sewing and Flowers

Here are this months doll quilts.


I decided to make a small over the shoulder bag.  I had everything in my stash to make it.  I added the zipper and made it about an inch from the top.  I like that better than a top zipper.  I sewed the strap on the back and added a button on top of the strap to make it look neater.  I have problems keeping a shoulder bag on my shoulder, that is why the over the shoulder strap.


Back of bag.


Sorry for the blurry picture.  This is where I placed the zipper.


Flowers in bloom right now.








2 comments:

  1. Your flowers look great! A small bag is nice if you're going someplace you don't need to carry a lot with you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy with your quilts, and a lovely little bag too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.