Monday, June 6, 2016

Doll Blankets and Rick-rack Flower

 2 more Doll Blankets corner to corner design For the Giving Doll.  They work up very fast.

I got a new canvas purse the other day and hubby said I had to add something to the front of it to make it really mine.  I always add something to my purses. I found this flower in Pintrest and had to make it.  It is from Rick-rack.  It was a little fiddly but I got it done.  I will add it to my purse as soon as I get it Scotchguarded. Then I will show you the finished purse.


3 comments:

  1. Those blankets have come together quickly! That's a pretty flower, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blankets are beautiful. I love the little flower. It will be the perfect accent for the purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.