Sunday, October 18, 2009

Report From Terry

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday - Day 20
I always like going to the hospital on Sunday. Well, I don't like going at all but if I have to go, Sunday would be the day I'd choose. There aren't many people there and the highways are practically empty. Well, not really, but compared to the rest of the week they seem empty. So we spent another day at the hospital with John. The kids are getting really good at maneuvering the wheelchair. I think I'm going to have a hard time keeping them out of it once we get one at home. We took John back to ICU to see some of the nurses that took care of him the past couple of weeks. They were happy to see him doing so well. He told them the next time they see him he'll be walking in to visit them...not riding in a wheelchair. Nothing much more to tell about today except to say that John was better today than yesterday. Each day is an improvement and that's all we can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.