Monday, April 17, 2017

Projects

Here are 2 projects I just finished a few days ago.  This scarf was made with 2 strands of sock yarn.  A friend was trying to knit socks and made a mistake she could not figure out how to fix.  She sent the whole thing to me.  I am not a sock knitter so I took out the knitting she had done and since there were 2 balls of yarn I thought I would knit a scarf with 2 strands.  I did not even try to match where the colors fell.  I knitted it on #10 needles.  I then gave it to her.  She was delighted.


These are 4 basket liners I also made for a different friend.  She loved them.  They will go in her new kitchen.


4 comments:

  1. Cute scarf and I love making basket liners, I am sure she will just love those in her new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good she got something useful from the yarn, the basket liners are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty scarf...I'm sure she loved it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.