Sunday, May 21, 2017

Flowers and Ava

Here are my flowers in bloom and the plants we just put in pots.  Terry gave me this hanging basket.


Our garden is a total of 2 tomato plants.












Miss Ava and Terry came to visit today.  See is pulling herself up to everything and crawls like a racer.  Very hard to keep her out of things she should not be into but we managed.  She was not this mobile the last time she was at my house.  She is just over 9 months old.




She looks so serious at Grandma Terry.





Ava after Grandpa's belt buckle.


Ava dancing to the music from her push toy.


3 comments:

  1. This is when the fun begins!!! She will keep everyone on their toes now. Very cute.

    The peonies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are all so pretty! Ava is a girl on a mission right now, and I think that mission is to wear me out! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.