Friday, October 13, 2017

Charm Ohio B/B, Sky, Cat, Christmas Cactus and Breads

We spent a night in at Charm Countryview Inn for an early anniversary present. 







This was the sky early the other morning.  It changed to no color in a matter of minutes.




This is the neighbor's outside cat Therman sleeping in our old trailer in the dead branches.


My crazy Christmas Cactus in starting to bloom and it is not even Halloween yet.


Last of my Christmas bread baking.  I did 45 small loaves and 16 large ones.  They are all wrapped and in the freezer ready for Christmas gifts.


2 comments:

  1. what a lovely place to spend some time, beautiful skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a day trip to Amish country soon! Glad you guys had a good time down there! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.