Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tatting and Update

Here are 5 more finishes in my tatting work. I am so enjoying doing it again. The top row are larger versions of the bottom row. The blue and white ones have beads on the picots (loops) which I just learned to do when I did my earrings. I know now that the white thread I used is not very good for tatting because it is not smooth enough to make the stitches lay neatly.

I think they are having a craft sow at our Recreation Center this fall and I will be selling some of these I think.

Update on my son's motorcycle accident, is that he will be in a large plastic boot up to his knee for 3 weeks and then they will know if it is healing okay. He was a very lucky guy because it could have been a lot worse. Thanks for all the prayers that went out for him.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Good for you and it's wonderful that you are enjoying your shuttles again! :)

    Glad to hear that your son is healing well from his accident! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visting my blog and leaving a comment.